Why website ask for complicated password???
In today's world, everything is password protected. When a password is leaked to another person or a hacker, the problem arises. What can be done to prevent this?
First of all, it is important to know that you should not have the same password on all sites because when a hacker wants to hack a person's password, he can use 2 ways.
1) Dictionary Attack: - In this way a hacker tries to break a person's password by getting a list of personal information such as his date of birth, vehicle number or the name of a loved one.
2) Brut force Attack: - In this method the hacker uses his own password which enables him to get the password.
So how can this be avoided ???
We can avoid them by taking a few sensible steps like
1) Change your password every 3 to 6 months
2) Make it a little more complicated
3) Use your own devices as much as possible and do not share your password with anyone
4) When giving permission to any app or website, it is necessary to get information about the information about which it seeks permission.
Taking a few sensible steps can help protect both your password and your information.